Thursday, March 3, 2011


        It's been a while for me to lay defeated in darkness, it was because once I reached the shore I was too exhausted and  frustrated and finally, unconscious. When I woke up, I found myself in infinite darkness, can't find my way out.

        Under wandering stars I've grown, by myself but not alone. I can't stay in this darkness for any longer, time to stand up, be strong! There's no such thing as a one way path I believe, if you are able to enter the world of darkness, you have the ability to leave it. For I have adapt to this path of mystery, I can fight it, darkness with darkness!

        I was walking in darkness before I lay defeated, so now, I shall run! Open my hands, claw the wall of darkness, run, absorb, as if I am darkness itself! I'll never know whether I am running in circles, and for the absorption I've done on the wall of darkness, I shall use it! Focus! Concentrate! Channel! And unleash it in order to destroy this road! The road of infinite unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment