Monday, February 7, 2011

"We are humans, not animals. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?" - Itachi

In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power!. - Gaara


Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife. - Pain


The best way to escape reality without running, is smiling even though, it is obviously fake. - Sai


Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it. - Gaara


There are tons of things I dislike and I don't really like anything. - Sasuke


People share only one common fate... Death. - Neji


There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you. - Orochimaru


I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.  - Kariya


Do you know what's the difference between a king and his horse?? INSTINCT!!!! - H.Ichigo


Humans are always talking about hearts. It's as if you hold them in your hand. But my eyes see everything. Nothing can get past it and what it doesn't see, doesn't exist. That's the way I've always fought. What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I see it? If I crack open your skull, will I find it in there? - Ulquiorra


If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung. - Rukia


We stand in awe Before that which cannot be seen, and we respect with every fiber that which cannot be explained. - Rukia


It's so very difficult for me to hold back and step on an ant without crushing it. - Aizen


People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen. - Rukia


When you are sad, the rain comes down... when you are moody, it becomes cloudy. It rains in here, too. I can't stand it. Can you understand? How horrible it is to get rained on when you are all alone in an empty world? - Zangetsu


How I envy the feeble and frail... If I were inept, I could simply blend in, not stand out, and get lost in the crowd... I yearned to be just another sheep... And if that was asking too much i'd settle for ... walking amongst the lions. - Starrk



No comments:

Post a Comment