Thursday, January 27, 2011


        Trust? I cant seem to find one in anyone, only disappointments I find in everyone, even myself. If being regular means being fooled, then I rather evolve into a greater form.

        Too much struggle I've been through in my life, the good and evil tango in me is slowly rotting apart, turning into bones, strangling one another to survive. Alas, they both failed and rotted into nothing more but mere bones...

        But, they made a pact, if being as 2 bodies and souls doesn't comes compatibility, why not just merge? For my reincarnation is completed, I once again rise from the dawn of a new life, as a dark sun, giving out darkness to whoever I gaze, slicing apart whoever that stands in my way! In the name of the Whisperer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment